Natural Nourishing Ingredients
- When manufacturing, there are options, as well as when using products that may directly influence your health
- We have decided to assure that when you use our products, you fell safe and rest assured that you are putting on your body only the cleanest, most natural ingredients available for each of our products.
- At the end, they will help you CARE for yourself and your family. We don't want to compromise that objective.
All Mineral Based Sunscreens
- There are two main types of Active Ingredients in sunscreens, Mineral, or Naturals, and Chemicals
- Physical (Mineral, or Natural) sunscreens act more like a shield, deflecting the sun's rays, while Chemical sunscreens act almost like a sponge, absorbing UV light
- Physical (Mineral, or Natural) sunscreens sit atop your skin surface, without absorption, ,while Chemical sunscreens act by being absorbed by your skin, and into your body
Broad Spectrum Protection
- There are two types of UV light that can harm your skin — UVA and UVB
- UVA rays can prematurely age your skin, causing wrinkling and age spots. UVB rays can burn your skin
- Miami Beach Body will always manufacture broad-spectrum sunscreen to protect you from both types of UV radiation
- To learn more about the nefarious works of the UV radiation, follow this link: About UV Radiation
Sea Life And Reef Safe
- In July of 2018, Hawaii became the first U.S. state to ban the sale of sunscreens containing two common chemicals, oxybenzone and octinoxate, which many researchers worldwide have deemed potentially harmful to aquatic life
- According to the National Park Service, Mineral sunscreens with “non-nanotized” zinc oxide or titanium dioxide appear to be safer for coral reefs than chemical ones
- All Miami Beach Body Sun Protection Products are 100% Sea Life and Reef Safe
Water Resistant / Non Water Resistant
- Water-resistant does not mean “waterproof,” which is why waterproof claims are no longer allowed to appear on any sunscreen products per the latest FDA regulations
- Miami Beach Body Sunscreens are "Water Resistant", or "Not water Resistant", dependent on the function for which they are intended
- Non-Water-Resistant products are mainly intended for daily use with full clothes, while using make up, or any other condition that requires easy cleaning or brush off of the sunscreen
- All our Water Resistant Sunscreens comply with 80 minutes water resistance tests and are clearly stated in the product labels.
Totally Clean Label
- Miami Beach Body manufactures The Sun Protection product using as few ingredients as possible, and making sure those ingredients are items that consumers recognize and think of as wholesome, Non irritant, that they might use at home, with easy-to-recognize names. No artificial , highly processed ingredients, or synthetic chemicals
- When we care of our little ones, Dermatologists advise sticking to mineral (also known as physical) sunscreen formulas, rather than chemical ones
- They also direct us to stay away from spray products that may go into our lungs or the lugs of people around us
- These are the only types of sunscreens that Miami Beach Body designs and markets for the safety of all our kids
To Be Used By All Family
- All Miami Beach Body's sunscreens are perfectly interchangeable from men to women, to children, to persons with skin conditions, to daily use, to sun, to sports, to water, to snow, and more
- With only five products for which to select from where any of the five can be used by any member of the family independently of their gender or age, or conditions, we have you all easily covered
- Miami Beach Body sunscreen products are truly cruelty-free. We don't test finished products or ingredients on animals, and neither our suppliers or any third-party associated or authorized by us.
- An exception: From time to time they may be tested by the owner :)
- Parabens are used by some cosmetic manufacturers as preservatives to make their products last longer
- Parabens can act like the hormone estrogen in the body and disrupt male and female reproductive system functioning, reproductive development, fertility and birth outcomes. Parabens can also interfere with the production of hormones
- Parabens can elevate cellular level damage caused by UV exposure, which may even cause skin cancer. They can also sensitize the skin, causing allergic reactions
- Miami Beach Body is 100% Paraben Free
- Oxybenzone is one of the common active ingredients in sunscreens that are sold in the US. The FDA says it is safe. But some environmental and health groups single out oxybenzone as potentially unsafe for some people and the environment. This is because some studies have shown oxybenzone can cause skin allergies and can interfere with how some hormones work
- Other evidence suggests that oxybenzone may be hazardous to coral reefs
- As a result, Hawaii is banning the sale of sunscreen products that contain oxybenzone beginning in 2021
- Some products are formulated with fragrance for sensorial reasons while others for therapeutic purposes
- For some people, fragrance can be an irritant leading to redness, itchy skin and sometimes hives
- Not all fragrances cause irritation to the same degree. Dry skin is definitely more susceptible to reactions
- Fortunately, there are many fragrance-free products on the market, and at Miami Beach Body, we decide to be one of them.
- Independently of if your skin is sensitive, dry, doesn’t mesh well with fragrance, or will support it without any issue, in order to follow our Sun Care Made Easy philosophy, we don't include fragrance in any of our sunscreens products.
For All Skin Types
- Normal skin?
- Dry Skin?
- Oily or Acne prone Skin?
- Sensitive Skin
- With only five different designed sunscreen formulas, Miami Beach Body Sunscreen Products have exactly the one you can use.
- With a minimum of SPF 30, and up to 50+, All Broad Spectrum, All Mineral Based, with All Natural Ingredients, All Fragrance Free, All Color Free, All Hypoallergenic, Oil Free, All Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores), All with Natural Antioxidants and Natural Soothing Moisturizing botanicals, you can freely take one, whichever, and your skin will be protected and safe
- All Miami Beach Body sunscreen products are FREE of either Natural or Chemical Colors
- We don't use colors. Period.
- We don't use tinted products to adapt to the skin tone.
- We want to protect you from the environment contamination and the Sun without compromising our safety guidelines or the remote possibility of a colorant or tint allergy.
- What about the standard, known white cast from Mineral Sunscreens? It is there, it is soft and manageable, and will give you the assurance that the Protection is really working.
- With Miami Beach Body you can Rest Assured you are Really Safe
Total Skin Protection
- When using Miami Beach Body Sunscreens you will not only protect against the sun
- With the use of All Natural Ingredients and Botanicals juices and essences your skin and hair will receive an Antioxidant, Vitamins and Moisturizing, Nourishing treatment.